Science, Technology & Programming Classes
Inspire Kids in STEM:
Are you a STEM enthusiast or educator looking to become a member of a growing STEM Education Team? Do you like working with students in hands-on, project-based classes? Do you enjoy learning about technology and science and turning that knowledge into useful education for the future generation? Einstein’s Workshop is a hands-on STEM education center based in Burlington, MA and we’re looking for enthusiastic instructors to teach students, build confidence and have fun!
Why join Einstein's Workshop?
- Teach in a high energy environment where passion and excitement are key.
- Inspire the future generation and be a part of the global solution.
- Work on what interests you! STEM is about being on the cutting edge. We need instructors who enjoy learning as much as they enjoy teaching. Turn your knowledge into lesson plans.
- Be a part of a small team and really make a difference.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, some college considered especially if you are studying in a sciences, art/design, technology and/or education field.
- Some experience instructing groups of children K-8.
- Infectious enthusiasm that fosters innovation and creativity in kids’ learning.
- Interest and background in one of the following areas: science, technology, programming, engineering, math, electronics.
- STEM experience is helpful, but we are happy to train enthusiastic instructors on our curriculum and technology!
Instructor PositionsWorkshop Instructor
- A member of our normal instructor team throughout the year.
- Available on weekends, weekday afternoons and weekdays as needed for classes, field trips events and more.
- Available Monday to Friday from approximately June to August (summer months).
- Will teach camp style classes in the morning and afternoon.