- Drop-in hours at Einstein's Workshop are listed at Einstein's Workshop and on our website.
- Our Drop-in services are not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency.
- Einstein's Workshop staff are not in any way responsible for the safety or care of the children in attendance at a Drop-in.
- While attending a Drop-in at Einstein's Workshop, parents/guardians must:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Be responsible for the care and safety of their children.
- Respond to their children’s caretaking needs as they arise.
- Agree that if they fail to comply with these conditions of child care, the program will not be able to provide child care services for the child.
- All children must register for a specific class.
- Children will be considered to be "in class" during the registered hours of class time and in "drop-in" when not during the hours of class time. When children are not "in class" then they are subject to Drop-In Policies and must be attended by a parent/guardian.
- Our services are not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency
- CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- For weekly classes that meet during the school year, you may request a transfer, credit, or full refund up two weeks before the first day of class.
- For Vacation Classes (February, April, Summer Camp, and STEAM Days), you may request a transfer, credit, or full refund up to two weeks before the first day of class. After this time, no refund or credit will be issued.
(Holidays and school vacation week workshops, as well as STEAM Days)
- All children must register for a specific session.
- Children must leave upon completing the session.
- We maintain an attendance tracking system; children must be signed in at the Front Desk upon arriving and be signed out before leaving the program. Session leaders maintain rosters.
- Our services are not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may request a transfer or full refund up to two weeks before the first day of a workshop or other occasional care session.
Children with special needs and health conditions are extremely welcome at Einstein's Workshop. Children with autism, other developmental challenges, or learning differences often do very well in our offerings. As part of the registration process, we ask for full disclosure about a child’s challenges so we can ensure that they have the best possible experience.
If your child has an IEP, 504, or receives any special accommodations at school, please call us to discuss how to ensure that your child has a great experience. If your child has an aide at school, we may request that a parent or other aide accompany the child during our program. In some circumstances, it may be appropriate for the child to attend without an aide on a trial basis.
If we decide that our program is not a good fit and a parent has fully disclosed their child's condition and followed our agreed-upon plan, we will issue a refund.