Science, Technology & Programming Classes
Inspire Kids in STEAM:
Are you a STEAM enthusiast or educator looking to become a member of a growing STEAM Education Team? Do you like working with students on hands-on, project-based classes? Do you enjoy learning about technology and science and turning that knowledge into uselful education for the future generation? Einstein’s Workshop is a hands-on STEM education center based in Burlington, MA and we’re looking for motivated instructors to join our team, teach classes, and develop curriculum at our Burlington location and around the Greater Boston area.
Why join Einstein's Workshop?
- Flexibility: We need instructors for weekends, weekdays, on-site and offsite. We can often find a great schedule that works well for you. Position can change from part-time to full-time seasonally.
- Inspire the future generation and be a part of the global solution.
- Work on what interests you! STEAM is about being on the cutting edge. We need instructors who enjoy learning as much as they enjoy teaching. Turn your knowledge into lesson plans.
- Be a part of a small team and really make a difference.
We’re looking for:
- Some experience instructing groups of children.
- Infectious enthusiasm that fosters innovation and creativity in kids’ learning.
- Willingness to do some travel to offsite locations locally (eg. Newton, Cambridge, Melrose) to teach inspiring programs.
- Interest and background in one of the following areas: science, technology, programming, engineering, math, electronics.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, some college considered. Preferrably in the Sciences, Art/Design, Technology and/or Education.