- It's snowing! Are you still open? If it looks like a snow day, check our website. We'll post our closing right on the home page. We'll also have a recorded message on our phone.
- Do you offer gift cards? We do offer gift cards. You can call us at 781-202-5645 to order one.
- Do you allow nuts at Einstein's Workshop? We ask that all food brought to Einstein's Workshop be nut-free.
- Do I need to make a reservation for a drop-in? No, you are welcome to drop-in any time that we're open! For hours, check out our drop-ins page.
- Will my toddler have anything to do in the drop-in space? We try hard to make sure no one is bored in our space. While older siblings are in class, or utilizing our drop-in toys, younger siblings can use our toddler section with duplo, a toy kitchen, finger puppets, toy tools, life size (cardboard) bricks, puzzles, books, and more.
- Will my teenager have anything to do in the drop-in space? We try hard to make sure no one is bored in our drop-in space. We have puzzles, brain teasers, books, and games for teens and adults. Our computer lab is loaded with interesting software including CAD tools, Minecraft, and web access.
- Do I get to keep the things that I make? For the toys available in the drop-in space (LEGOs, Zome, K'nex, Kapla) the answer is generally no. However, some workshops and classes will have take-home activities, so check individual descriptions for details.
- The class says “Grades 3-6” but I think my 2nd grader can handle it. Can I enroll them anyway? Unfortunately, No. We choose the age ranges for our classes for a number of reasons, including maturity, development, and concepts that students will have encountered in school according to state standards. Let us know your interests and we can probably steer you towards a better-suited class!
- What if I want to transfer to a different class, or I need to cancel a class? See our complete class policies here
- Can I sign up my child for both morning and afternoon summer camp classes? Yes, absolutely. Students enrolled in both morning and afternoon summer camp classes get free drop-in time between classes. Please send them with a nut-free lunch!
- Should I pack my child a snack? During vacation weeks and summer camps, we provide a small snack, but you are welcome to pack your child an additional nut-free snack for each class they're taking.
- What if I want to transfer to a different class, or I need to cancel a class? For Vacation Classes (February, April, and Summer Camp), you may request a transfer or full refund up to two weeks before the first day of class. After this time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- What is your vacation class make-up policy? Sorry, we do not offer make-ups for vacation classes. If the class was missed due to a cancelation on our end, we may offer a partial refund for the missed day(s).