- The hours of Drop-in hours of operation at Einstein's Workshop will be listed at Einstein's Workshop and online at www.einsteinsworkshop.com.
- Our Drop-in services are not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency.
- Drop-in services at Einstein's Workshop are not in any way responsible for the safety or care of the children in attendance. While attending Drop-in at Einstein's Workshop parents/guardians must:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Be responsible for the care and safety of their children.
- Respond to their children’s caretaking needs as they arise.
- Agree that if they fail to comply with these conditions of child care, the program will not be able to provide child care services for the child.
- Drop-in Policies are amended specifically for the Come & Go Membership Policy.
Come & Go Membership Policies
- Children age 9+ with a Come & Go Membership are welcome to attend Drop-in during hours of operation at will without prior notice and without parent supervision.
- Children attending the Drop-in with a Come & Go Membership must:
- Check-in and check-out with staff at the front desk.
- Be responsible for the their own safety and caretaking needs.
- Be knowledgable of, and capable of contacting their parent/guardian with the assistance of Einstein's Workshop staff.
- Our Come & Go program is not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency.
- At all times that our program is open, we have staff available to assist Come & Go Program members with self-directed activities. The program does not maintain any set ratios of staff to children.
- Einstein’s Workshop staff is not responsible for the care or supervision of the children once the program has ended or when the child has left Einstein's Workshop.
- All children must register for a specific class.
- Children will be considered to be "in class" during the registered hours of class time and in "drop-in" when not during the hours of class time. When children are not "in class" then they are subject to Drop-In Policies and must be attended by a parent/guardian.
- Our services are not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency
- CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- For weekly classes that meet during the school year, you may request a transfer or full refund up two weeks before the first day of class.
- For Vacation Classes (February, April, and Summer Camp), you may request a transfer or full refund up to two weeks before the first day of class. After this time, no refund or credit will be issued.
Occasional Care Policies (holidays and vacation week workshops)
- All children must register for a specific session.
- Children must leave upon completing the session.
- We maintain an attendance tracking system; children must sign in at the Front Desk upon arriving and sign out before leaving the program. Session leaders maintain rosters.
- Our services are not licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or any other state agency.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may request a transfer or full refund up to two weeks before the first day of a workshop or other occasional care session.