Inspire Kids in STEM:
- Do you love robots? And LEGO? And techy toys?
- Do you love math, science, and technology?
- Is playing with a laser cutter or 3D printer your idea of a good time?
- Do you love watching children discover new concepts?
- Do you like working with students in hands-on, project-based classes?
If so, then this is the job for you!
Einstein’s Workshop is a hands-on STEAM enrichment center in Burlington, MA. We’re looking for enthusiastic instructors to teach students, build confidence, and have fun!
Why join Einstein's Workshop?
- Work on what interests you! We need instructors who enjoy learning as much as they enjoy teaching.
- Teach in a high energy environment where passion and excitement are key.
- Inspire the future generation!
- Be a part of a small team and really make a difference.
Who we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. One to two years of college education in science, technology, engineering, art/design, math, or education, preferred.
- Some experience instructing groups of children grades K-8. Especially helpful is experience with grades K-2.
- Infectious enthusiasm that fosters innovation and creativity in kids’ learning.
- Interest and background in one of the following areas: science, technology, programming, engineering, math, electronics, digital art.
- STEAM experience is helpful, but we are happy to train enthusiastic instructors on our curriculum and technology!
- This is a GREAT job for recent college grads, college students, and teachers in need of some fun summer work!
- Will work in person at our Burlington MA location or potentially at one of our off-site locations in Arlington, Boston, Lexington, or Newton.
- Must be available for at least 4 weeks from June 20, 2023 to September 1, 2023, Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM. (Hours may vary slightly week to week; shifts will be 7-9 hours/day.)
- Will teach camp style classes in the morning and afternoon.
Einstein's Workshop is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome employees of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.